19 in stock
SPARCC Women of America Scarf
$3.00 Domestic Shipping
20% of all proceeds are given SPARCC.
What is SPARCC:
This scarf was design for SPARCC Foundation, Safe Place and Rape Crisis Center. SPARCC helps women and men regain freedom from a predator, they provided a safe place to live, consoling and help survivors get back on their feet.
The Scarf is in a blue and green gradient with a white scroll design, when you investigate further the design are names of influential women that have made an impact in the United States.
• Fabric of the Scarf is a Satin Charmeuse, which is close to a silk.
• 100% polyester satin weave fabric, shiny on one side and matte on the back
• Very soft hand and lovely drape, mimics silk
• Crisp print results and amazing color reproduction
• Print is 50% visible through to backside of fabric
• Can be machine washed but may shrink after the first wash.
Names of the Influential Women on Scarf:
Abigail Adams Lucy Stone
“Babe” Didrikoon Zaharias
Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Edna St. Vincent
Abigail Scott Duniway
Susan B. Anthony
Billie Jean King
Lillian Moller Gilbreth
Belva Ann Lockwood
Bertha Knight Landes
|Dimensions||8 x 10 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.